Please call us on 01637 210033 to order Baumit products
- Thermally insulating render with EPS additives, applied as a single or multiple basecoat
application in external and internal areas of old and new buildings, historical buildings including
half-timbered masonry and concrete.
- Good water-vapour permeability and helps to achieve ideal internal climatic conditions.
- Applied directly to uneven backgrounds without requiring levelling coats.
- It is ideally suited for external areas.
- A condensation risk calculation should be made before applying Baumit DammPutz DP 85 in
- Baumit DammPutz DP 85 is not suitable as a topcoat or for application in plinth areas.
- Mineral, modified and easy to use contact mortar with a range of uses.
- Once cured, the product has good bonding strength.
- Water vapour permeable and resistant to weathering, water ingress and frost penetration.
- For use in external and internal areas.
- Thermally insulating machine applicable render, with organic lightweight aggregate (EPS).
- Low E-module and regulates the internal environment.