Everbuild B1 Fire Foam, Hand Held
Quantity: 1 x 750ml.
Everbuild B1 Fire Foam is a quick setting one part polyurethane foam with fire retardant properties.
The foam expands on application to up to 50 times its original volume.
Meets the extremely stringent requirements of DIN 4102 Part 1 for Construction Materials; Class B and BS476 Part 20 (1987) where fire ratings up to 4 hours are achievable. Copies of the independent test certificates are available on request. Warrington fire report number 160899 and 151680(for use with stud partition walls and cables).
Once cured, the foam can be cut, sawn or plastered over after only one hour providing the working temperatures (can and surfaces) are between +5 to +25oC, ideally 20oC.
- High degree of fire rating: slows down the passage of flames and smoke.
- Quick setting - can be cut, sawn or plastered in 1 hour.
- Economical in use - expands up to 50 times its original volume.
- Fills irregular and broad gaps where most conventional fillers would fail.
- Possesses insulating and sound deadening properties.
Areas for Use
Filling gaps around pipe entries through fire rated walls
To provide a fire rated seal around window and door frames
Electrical wire chasing prior to plastering, where a fire rating is required.
Deep joints prior to applying sealant or plaster
Irregular gaps in stone, brick, concrete or plaster
Windowsills and thresholds.
Behind cladding to exterior walls.
behind soffit and barge boards
In automotive applications.
- Carefully read instructions and text in warning box before use.
- Do not over pressurize container.
- Always apply above 5oC.
- Clean spills immediately.
£59.34 inc VAT
£22.50 inc VAT
£20.40 inc VAT
£18.30 inc VAT
£11.54 inc VAT
£5.99 inc VAT
£3.24 inc VAT
£2.39 inc VAT