window profile without an exposed drip ledge (hidden under plaster of render), with glass fibre reinforcement mesh for plaster finishing and water drain-off at the top jambs of building openings in the contact insulation system - ETICS.
The profile is also designated as a balcony profile. It can be used also for the protection of corners and water drain-off from balconies or terraces. At the same time it can replace the drip ledge of the LO base profile on the bottom edge of the system (for low-energy or passive buildings).
Application - advantages:
- reinforcement of window or door jamb corners at the top edge of the building opening
- provides water drain-off from the system. eliminates capillary rise along the top jamb, and also defrosting of plaster in winter
- unexposed drip edge, under-plaster profile
- special design of the profile enables accurate application of the base coat / building adhesive as well as the final coat in the desired thickness
- the back support of the drip ledge makes both the ledge and the whole profile stronger creating an ideally straight edge
- reinforcement of corners and water drain-off from balconies or terraces
- protection of corners against mechanical damage
- prevents hairline cracking