- Equalises suction on mixed backgrounds
- Resists the penetration of external water to improve the weather resistance of rendering systems
- Quality controlled and factory blended to give a consistently high quality product
- Easy to apply by hawk and trowel and/or roller
Mix three parts of weberend aid with one part of clean water in a clean container, using a suitable drill with whisk attachment. For smaller quantities a hand whisk may be used.
After mixing, leave to stand for approximately 5 minutes before remixing to a workable consistency, adding more water if necessary.
With a hawk and trowel or an open hopper spray gun, apply a tight layer 2 - 3 mm thick to the substrate. Texture the surface using a well loaded roller.
Apply no more than 2 - 3 m2 before texturing. It is important that the final texture achieved should be a deep, heavy stipple finish with a textured depth of 5 - 10 mm.
For difficult substrates, such as those with low suction or those retaining dust after cleaning, scrub weberend aid
well into the surface with a small hand brush and then texture with the brush or roller.
Cure for 2-3 days before over coating.
During rapid drying conditions such as hot climates, curing with a fine spray of clean water may be necessary.
Protect from unfavourable weather conditions during application and early curing.
Do not apply:
- If frost is forecast within 24 hours of use
- In damp/wet conditions
- In temperatures below 5°C or above 30°C
- On elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
Keep equipment clean by washing frequently during application and wash immediately after use with clean water. Do not dispose of waste material into drainage systems.