WEBERPLAST TF - WINTER WHITE 15KG is an acrylic based, composite, decorative finish, pre-mixed and ready to apply in wet form.
- Factory batched and ready to use
- Excellent all-round weather performance
- Durable and resilient
- Technical support from a Quality Assured company
- Established track record in varying climatic conditions
- Forms part of a number of BBA approved insulation systems
has an even textured finish (1.5 mm aggregate content)
is available in a wide range of colours. For more colours please call on 01637 210033.
is a wet pre-mixed material contained in 15kg sealed polythene buckets.
Prime the prepared surface using weber PR310
applied by brush or spray. Ensure complete coverage of wall to be treated to prevent 'grinning through' of the background. Primer is of low viscosity and easily applied. Check batch numbers and colours of material required to complete working area. Stir well in buckets and make minor adjustments to workability with a little water, thoroughly mixed in.
Apply weberplast TF
with a steel float and hawk to work area. Use a thin plastic float to finish weberplast TF.
Do not apply:-
- frost forecast within 24 hours
- In damp wet conditions
- In temperatures below 5 degrees or above 30 degrees
- On elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot