Lead times on various colours may vary up to 7 working days
- One coat for fast application and short programme periods
- Through coloured for low maintenance - decoration not required
- Weather resistant
- Algae resistant
- A Green Guide Rating
- BBA approved certificate no. 17/5464
For best results, use as little water as possible and mix to give a workable consistency.
Note: weberpral M may stiffen on standing. Re-mix product to regain a workable consistency but do not add any more water.
To maintain colour consistency, panels should be completed in sequence around the building.
We recommend that beads are fixed using our dedicated adhesive - weberend bead adhesive. This sets up to 4 times faster compared to standard mortar options - setting sufficiently within 2 hours (at 20 degrees) to allow rendering to progress.
should be applied to the suitable substrate in a one or two-pass operation to a minimum thickness of 18mm, or to a maximum thickness of 28mm.
Do not apply:
- In damp/wet conditions
- In temperatures below 5 degrees or above 30 degrees
- On elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
In hot climates, curing as above is essential for 3-5 days after application.