WEBERSIL P - WINTER WHITE 12.5KG
A high performance mineral paint with a low-maintenance finish for external walls
webersil P is a solvent-free, water-based silcone resin emulsion paint (SREP) for masonry substrates.
CLICK HERE FOR DATA SHEET
- Unique combinatiion of high water repellency, high vapour permeability and low VOC
- Resistant to blistering and peeling
- Highly hydrophobic - water beading effect (see image insert) helps maintain a clean surface
- Chemically bonds to masonry substrates due to nanoscale molecular structure
- Resistant to algae and fungi growth
- Vapour permeability and UV resistance independently tested
- UV stable and resistant to acid rain ensures exceptional long-term durability and performance
- Forms part of a number of approved insulation systems
Existing rendered substrates
Hammer test and remove all areas of loose, 'bossed' render.
Treat surfaces with weber CL150, a biocidal wash. Refer to data sheet for full instructions.
Wire brush, or wash down surface with a high pressure jet (40 - 80 bar) to remove all traces of growth.
Make good surfaces using weberend stipple and weberend TUC or weberend PUC.
New rendered substrates
Ensure new render is fully cured, clean, dry and free from dust.
To ensure colour consistency, paint required for complete and adjoining panels should be of the same batch number or be thoroughly mixed together before use.
When the surface is dry, apply a first coat of webersil P
, diluted 10 - 15% with clean water, using a wool roller.
Apply a second, undiluted coat when the first coat is dry, normally between 6 and 24 hours.
Stable surfaces with particularly high suction should be primed with weber PR310.
To ensure product acceptability, colour samples must be requested. These are freely and readily available from Weber
Spillages stain and are difficult to remove so:
- protect vulnerable areas thoroughly
- wear protective clothing
- clean tools with water
Do not apply:
- In damp/wet conditions
- In temperatures below 5 degrees or above 30 degrees
- On elevations in direct sunlight or where the substrate is hot
Colour appearance will vary naturally between paint and render as the products are fundamentally different in composition and hence finished appearance.